We’ve had a busy couple weeks reorganizing and getting ready for upcoming events. We’ve voted in new officers (list on members page) and have a new path forward. Here’s what went on-
- We have a meeting with the Col. coming up later this month. Stay tuned for a firm date and we hope to see you there. (He provides us with information that’s helpful with claims)
- Kiosks are giving Vets a hard time when they try to check-in for an appt. “Wrong Area” messages come up when checking into a kiosk that’s right next to their appt. area. Needs attention.
- Veterans socials are the last Friday of every month. They are held behind the cafeteria in the courtyard from 0830-1030. Come talk with us!
- We are working on a new logo! Any ideas, please contact email@example.com .
- We are planning events for members (eg. BBQs, harbor tours, etc…). Any ideas please contact us and we’ll take them into consideration.